Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order number: is ms-311526521

Stanley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why I can't find my order online, and when can I receive my earphone. 

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Stanley

Your order doesn't appear online because it is probably out of stock. O2 don't have a live stock ordering system. So a phone or accessories may be shown in stock when unfortunately they're not.

You should receive a despatch email for your order when it's back in stock and on its way to you.

By the way, this is not O2 you are speaking to but a customer forum made up of customers just like youself 

I would suggest you ring Customer Service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to get more definitive information on what's actually happening with your order. The best time to ring is between 8-8:30am when you will avoid a long wait on hold.

I hope you receive your order soon. The best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Stanley

Your order doesn't appear online because it is probably out of stock. O2 don't have a live stock ordering system. So a phone or accessories may be shown in stock when unfortunately they're not.

You should receive a despatch email for your order when it's back in stock and on its way to you.

By the way, this is not O2 you are speaking to but a customer forum made up of customers just like youself 

I would suggest you ring Customer Service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to get more definitive information on what's actually happening with your order. The best time to ring is between 8-8:30am when you will avoid a long wait on hold.

I hope you receive your order soon. The best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 4

Stanley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
thank you so much
This is really useful
Message 3 of 4

Glory1