Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

11 pasword reset text messages...

Just ended a online chat with a customer advisor, and afterwards I was spammed with 11 text messages saying that my myo2 account password had been reset, plesae use this new password. The online chat was requesting my PAC codes, not a password reset....

RBW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Letter

..of thanks. If I send a letter of thanks to the Slough address, will it reach the person in the UK Call Centre? Or should I write elsewhere? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceling my contract & Stopping contract temporarily

I've seen a noticement that"If you cancel before my contract has ended, we'll need 30 days' notice, and you may have to pay a charge." I wonder how much the charge is. I guess it depends on when I cancel my contract. If so,e.g. 24 months contract, bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 Case?

I ordered a silicone case at the same time as I preordered my iPhone 6 - the phone has arrived but no case, and I haven't been given any indication of when I should expect to receive it. Any ideas? I was looking for an email address to contact but th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordering iphone6

Hey everyoneMy upgrade date is 29/10 and i had a note on my account saying i can upgrade today if i pay £33. So i did and proceeded to order iphone6, all fine got to the payment page and my banks secure payment thing came up then the page said dear c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

When i ring my mates i usually always get through to them, but sometimes i get an automated voice saying "This persons number is no longer in use", then it works an hour later.... 02 have a really bad test network coverage, it's a crap network IMO I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos