cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access O2 Webmail keep getting 'can't find page screen'

Anonymous
Not applicable

After attempting to link a second o2 account to my main O2 account things seem to have gone completely pear shaped.

Started to receive hundreds of email notifications that the server could not be accessed or that a message was undelivered, into my main O2 webmail inbox.

After 'trashing' all of these emails, I decided to unlink my accounts and reset everything to the way they were - this required chaning my password which wasn't a problem.

But now I can't access my email account in any way at all, even Outlook won't work, I can access the 'My O2' service on the internet but as soon as I click on the O2 Webmail link it just takes me to 'Sorry, we can't find the page your after message.'

Having read a few of the message forums, I've changed by password again but still no joy, what else can i do??

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

you need to call customer services as per the advice in this official post http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-account-disabled-blocked-here-s-more-...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

you need to call customer services as per the advice in this official post http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-account-disabled-blocked-here-s-more-...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 2