cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Recycle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I able to go into an o2 store and get cash for my old phone, or do i need to do it all online?

I have bought a new phone online, but to save any delay (as the money for my old phone will subsidise this new phone setup costs) I want to do the sale in person.

When i originally bought this old phone, i gave in my old one, but am wondering if this was only available to me as i had bought the new phone at the same time.

Thanks for any advice!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
You can do it in store. You will also get a condition report and a valuation there and then so no surprises when phone is received by the recyclers but I think you have to wait for the check to be sent to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
You can do it in store. You will also get a condition report and a valuation there and then so no surprises when phone is received by the recyclers but I think you have to wait for the check to be sent to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2