Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

so much for O2 next day delivery

Ordered my new Note 4 on Saturday around 13.30 & got all their new online t&cs crap done by 14.00, which is all within the 10pm friday - 10pm sunday window for delivery on Monday and nothing has turned up, plus on myO2 it just says 'in progress'. Yea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 60 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS Discount with Open Code

I'm an NHS staff member and I'm confused about how we apply the discount. I have been told two different things by the FAQ on the Open Code website and the person I spoke to on Chat from O2. Can anyone clarify exactly how I would get the discount? Th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfering number

bought 02 phone yesterday waiting for my old number from previous supplier to be transfered onto it. was told it would be done within 24 hrs. still not happened yet any ideas

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any updates for the S3 mini

Hi all.I am sure this may have been asked many times but I cannot find a clear answer.Is there any updates for the android OS on the s3 mini either in the pipeline or ever planned.I love my phone but have never had a update. All other Galaxy S series...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access voicemail from overseas

Currently overseas. Have a voicemail and been trying to access it for 12 hours now. Can't use 901 here. Phone used to be pay monthly and I had a voicemail retrieval number. Now I've switched to Pay as You Go and the retrieval number doesn't work - wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get my old O2 email accounts deleted?

I started using Plusnet just before O2 merged with Sky. I retained my old O2 email accounts on Thunderbird just in case some people still sent mail to them. Fast forward to this year and I've received a couple of emails from companies I had accounts ...

Skyrim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Settings For....

...ive bought a nowmobile pay as u go sim for international calls works out cheaper plus i got unlimited data with them...The only thing is it wont work...ive called them up they sent them to my samsung galaxy s5 i accepted and installed still no luc...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

I want to add an "international favourites 3" bolt on to my phone while i'm in the usa so that it'll be active right when i get to the uk, however, it wants me to type in the code that it's sending my phone. But my phone doesn't have service in the u...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using 118118

Hi, can anyone tell me how much 02 charge for using the 118118 service?On the website, under Directories Enquiries it says customers are charged £5 per minute.My friend has a dispute with 118118/02 regarding a call conected to a freephone number, she...

• 36 replies
  • 1 kudos