Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2UK abroad - monthly contract

I'm abroad for a while and have apparently reached my MB limit for data download. Anyone know how I can just add in some extra storage? It seems easy to do with a PAYG bolt-on, but I can't find anywhere that lets me add on to a monthly contract as a ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's wrong?

For the past 2 days my signal has been rubbish, not being able to pick it up vary well in west Sussex. But now I cant even send texts I have little signal but it goes strait into my out box and wont budge from there. I have tried turning my phone on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is customer services?

I have been a loyal O2 customer and was also a BT Cellnet customer before that. So when O2 contacted me for a pay monthly Sony Experia Ray For £26 P.m. I asked for some discount for my loyalty.£10 p.m. was offered making it only £16, add a bolt on bu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice From Anyone Who Knows Their Stuff :)

Hi, my other half had his phone stolen, he isnt with o2, but i cannot get anywhere with his network, he reported the sim card as stolen & had a bar put on the sim card and the phone, that was on monday, if i call his stolen number it still rings and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where can I find o2 pay monthly terms & conditions from Oct 2009 and Mar 2010

I have had some really problems in that o2 say that I upgraded when I dont believe I did and they say that the terms and conditions are the same as they were when I originally signed up, which they're not. Can anyone let me know where I find pay mont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

number change..

Hi, i was wondering, can anybody help me?I need to change my number, and need it done straight away, how can i get this done without going into the store, and/or can i get a new number but keep my sim?thankyou

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement sim card.

Hi, i was wondering if anyone can help me?i have just got a new sim card through the post and i put it in my phone and it has no service, why is that? eleanor

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need o2 to call me back.

I spoke to Craig from, I presume, the returns dept yesterday. He was supposed to call me back but didn't. We'd agreed I would swap my HTC One V for a different phone and I need to let you know which one I want. I've just been on hold for 7 mins so co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 web site issue

Hi I can login to the web site and edit all my personal settings however if I try to look at my phone account details I get the following error. Sorry, we can't find your mobile number...We can't find any record of your mobile number on this account....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos