Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

BES on blackberry not connecting

Hi, the last 3 days I have not been connected to the Blackberry Enterprise Server. I am connected to the BIS by mobile network even though the wi fi is on.So far I have done a battery pull on phoneRe booted my routerDeleted & re set the wifiTurned ev...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Never got told

I went to greece and received a message from o2 which stated that the web was £3 a meg and that I would get told when I spent over £20. my greece web bill has come to about £36. I never recieved any text messages stating I went over £20. Do I have a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Swap?

I recently bought a new phone that uses a micro sim instead of a standard one, so I had to transfer all the details using the 'swap my sim' feature. The confirmation text said it would take up to 24 hours, but it has now been 32 and it hasn't happene...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I track my order?

I've been given a tracking number, it's due for delivery tomorrow, but when I go to my02account page, I have to put in the 6 digit pin apparantly sent to my new mobile number ... isn't that a bit pointless?! Or am I missing something here.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel in Croatia

I will be in Croatia at the beginning of next month and will be ringing the UK and also my daughter who will also be in Croatia at the same time. What is the most cost effective of doing this please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority Moments App

Hi all, I had an offer saved on the O2 Priority Moments app ready to use when I was near the retailer. My 3 year old daughter click the 'Use It Now' button whilst at home so now I have lost the offer as it can only be redeemed the once. I understand ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

View Bill

Hi, I am trying to log in to view my bill however it is not working? Can anyone help? Cheers Kim

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Webmail not saving sent emails

Hello - just wondered if anybody has the same problem in O2 webmail. When I send an email it is not saved in the SENT folder. This always has no items in it - so I cant see what I've sent. Any fix forthcoming please?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos