Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Huawei 4G Pocket Hotspot

I have got a Huawei 4G pocket hotspot to use in my caravan for me to use because I have no landline , it is paired with my sky box, now although I can record normal sky programmes , I cannot do On Demand recording, anybody any ideas please

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Size

Hi, I have a new phone with a nano sim. Will O2 send me a new sim out with my number on it.Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Determination of contract

Hi I want to determinate my contact as i am moving our of UK. Who can help me with this, since it´s not possibel to find online at your homepage Thank´s [personal information removed]

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on

Hello, I recently added a travel bolt on to my pay monthly account when travelling to the USA. I no longer need this bolt on, how do I stop it? many thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling UK

I have a UK feature phone so no apps?. I am in India and want to make a short call to the UK but I can't. Is there something I need to do to make a call Thanks Craig Houston

Craig2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing number from virgin

2 weeks ago I filled the former in and i am still waiting for feedback regarding the number change o2 number this is on my cvs so its imperative I need this asap [number removed Please No personal info]

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age verification o2

Download opera app - search all you want , that way you are not apart of this ponsy scheme - O2 really - if this was all about the kids you would charge us 2 pence not 1 pound - corporate money making tactics !!!!

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos