Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Can't access MyO2 online

After speaking with SIX gurus all of whom were no help, and a halfarsed reply from Ronan Dunne's secretary who promised a reply within 5 days nearly two weeks ago which never appeared I thought I'd ask about this problem here and see if I could get h...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont give me a pac code

Hello I hope someone can help me with this problem I am having I want to leave O2 for another company however its has bee extrmely difficult to do so 13 days ago I went into an 02 and asked if they could tansfer my number to my new sim. They said it ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my device

Dears i finished from paying the monthly payment to my iPhone device and I want to unlock my device, who can help me please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

numer PAC

Mam pytanie dlaczego podany numer PAC przez operatora nie da się zapisać podany jako jako że czyta to operatora nie ma lektorek tylko od razu numery szlagowe trafia trzy razy do samo podaja przez telefon czy ktoś mial taki problem chce przejśc do GIF...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 open

Hi can you please help me regarding my recently sign up new contract with O2 and as Im currently under NHS employment would eligible for NHS discount on my monhtly bill. I have registered as the per O2 shop sales rep adviced still not able to get the...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphics Tablet?

Afternoon folks, Hoping to pick your brains a little, if you don't mind, please? My younger sister is currently planning a career in graphic design (although we all know how quickly that can change for a teenager!) and has asked for a graphics tablet...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Not always receiving voicemail notification texts

Hello, Yesterday someone left me a voicemail at lunchtime but I didn't receive a text notification. Then in the evening (8 or 9 hours later) someone left me another voicemail and I received a text. It was only when I called 901 that I realised I had ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

paying old bills

hi everyone ,does anyone know how to pay an old existing bills.. I wanted to help my friend to one of her existing balance but the problem was no one knows her old phone number .. Anyone knows what to do about this matteRTHANK YOU FOR READING MY POST...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos