Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Network

All 3 people in my house cant recieve or make calls to any 02 phones

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nano sim

I've just bought a new iPhone SE and need to swop my 02 micro sim to a nano sim. Do I need to go into an O2 shop or can I order online. Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I want to change providers how do I get a PAC from o2?

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Refund for Non Delivered Online Order

I placed order ms-[removed] at the beginning of July. The goods were never received and the courier returned to sender. Please can someone confirm when the refund will be processed? or who I can talk to about this please? David Ward

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal booster

Hi All,can anyone help. We have a new large building at work which has modern foil backed insulation - therefore no signal inside.What official (and legal) options are there to boost the O2 signal inside the building?Kind regardsAndy

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sim

I have a galaxy s7 edge. will the sim fit straight into an iphone 7 plus please?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos