Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in Refunds

Hi everyone, I'm in a confusing situation so I'll try and explain - I just want to know if anybody else has been here before and can provide me with some reassurance. I took my old iPhone 6 Plus in store. I was offered £215, of which £179.99 went tow...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very disappointing customer service

I am owed a refund from 02, not a significant or material amount but over 2 months O2 took unauthorised monies from my account after I cancelled my contract. I have tried twice to get my refund and the customer services team seem unable and unwilling...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: How to track my repair

It's impossible for me to track mine the link doesn't work and when you ring it will take over 30 minutes to answer so much for them calling themselves communications experts

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 travel

Hii have 02travel bolt on! I need to turn it off but can't see where to do it on the website, any help appreciated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order tracking and lack of contact from 02

I ordered a product for click and collect a week ago (9th) and I recieved a text saying there was none in stock so to wait for a text telling me when they would be delivered, I was told the date would be 10th-16th. It is the 16th and I have no been c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking code for my phone

I've been having terrible trouble trying to get an unlocking code from O2. I talked to chat over 2 weeks ago & they said it would be emailed to me within 7 days. It has not come. I went online & entered my details on a form specially for requesting u...

Ambertime by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where to find placed orders

I have purchased a Bluetooth Speaker of the Online store and upon completing the order I was advised that I would receive an email confirming this. It has now been a few hours since I purchased and have not received any email to confirm this, I canno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos