Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

High monthly bills MMS TEXTS

Help since today online chat cuts out cannot Resolve excess text charges how do I ensure o2 stop charging my account for MMS SMS texts is there a setting I’m missing any suggestions please this is first time asking for ideasthanks valeriechristina

Vcw56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Struggling to redeem 6 month netflix voucher.

o2 instructions to redeem 6 month Netflix subscription does not seem to work. Can you help please. We have tried it a couple of times this evening and we keep getting an error message on Netflix landing page saying "Something went wrong". Do you want...

Netflix1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removing Spotify Payment from Phone Bill

Hi, Please help! I cancelled my Premium Sportify account back in March 2018, every month I receive a text saying I have been charged for premium. I have no account to unsubscribe from as i have a free account, i've done an account recovery and have n...

Bones by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Peak Time No Signal

I don’t get any signal at peak times in my house and it’s been going on for years. Recently you state you have fixed my local mast but still it’s the same but only at peak times. I am getting very annoyed with the 02 Network. I am getting sick of bei...

Bullet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

Can i recycle my phon to pay off the remainder of the contract. And not get another phone

Darren123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix credit not being applied.

As in the title I upgraded my tariff last year (Late December) to one with a netflix offer on, but when I go through the steps it doesn't seem to add the credit on. I do all the steps required and it takes me to my Netflix page but when I go into my ...

InGen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network provided Time and Date incorrect

Is there a problem with the Network provided Time and Date. This morning 1st July 7am my phone has reverted to 29th May 7pm. I have checked my GPS just in case and daylight savings don't put it out that far. Currently I have manually set my phone but...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tile

So ,I have now followed and carried out the action suggested in the existing thread .I have now been advised to return to the thread a click “acceptable solution” Why ? Would I do this when none of the advice has worked .This is becoming a bit of a j...

Tile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 ruining my credit report - please help

I had a phone contract with o2. I paid my last bill then cancelled my direct debit. They then tried to take a cancellation fee out my account 3 times which I didn’t know about. They did not notify me that I owed this money (£12) then I got a letter f...

Taylor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos