Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Delivery

I bought an apple watch on Thursday and got told I would get next day delivery. I had an email saying 'its on its way' but havent had anything since. I cant track the order. Please can someone advise?

Harriette by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel mobile phone insurance

Hi I need to cancel my mobile phone insurance due trying to reduce my monthly bills. I’m unable to get through on the 202 number. I cannot find an email address to send my cancellation to, does anyone have any suggestions how I can cancel. Thank you

Phone disconnected

Hi. My phone has been disconnected. I am a student nurse and working full time unpaid so’s trifling financially, and have just been told I have tested positive for coronavirus (my bill is late, and I carried over last months bill too, don’t judge me ...

Emma16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery taking too much time

Hello, I have recently ordered a phone as monthly payment and looks like is taking too much time due to this pandemic . I understand that this might take some time to be delivered but at least they should make us aware before ordering something and a...

Deliverie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Insurance

I upgraded to a samsung S20 earlier this week but forgot to add phone insurance in, Are there any options for purchasing phone insurance through O2 at the moment with all the shops being closed and the phone lines reserved for urgent matters im at a ...

Tegious by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not recognised

I upgraded my phone and received it a week ago. I received a new sim and have put it in my phone however it is not activated. I've done everything it says to do online but none of it has worked. My phone has the sim card image with the exclamation ma...

TabJD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

I cant get through to customers service they kepp ending call to sort my disabled daughters phone help needed

O2 boost box

Hi, I have distorted sound quality on the outgoing part of my calls. I have monitored and improved my broadband to give 54ms latency, 7.9mb down and 2.7mb up this morning. I can have perfect calls at this speed on site but not in my office. I have sw...

brianhj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos