Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

Hi guys,I’ve just ordered a new iPhone 11 from o2 as well as a clear iPhone case. The phone has been delivered but the case hasn’t come however it was listed on the invoice and I have paid for it.I’ve looked online and can’t seem to find any way I ca...

Gigi911 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

I’ve signed up for Disney plus with o2 which had been charged to my bill! However the email I have used for it is the same as the one I used for the free trial direct! When on Disney plus it’s asking me to renew my subscription and enter my credit ca...

My pre-order s20 Ultra

I Pre-Ordered a Samsung S20 Ultra in store on the 1st March 2020 as part of an early upgrade. I paid a £50 deposit in-store for the Pre-Order and recieved a text message straight away confirming the order with a reference number and telling me that t...

Smeinn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi,I recently purchased a phone from 02 and I completed a 'keep my number' form on the 02 website in order to move my phone number from my Vodafone account to my new phone on 02, entering the PAC code I got from Vodafone.I receive messages to my orig...

Tom3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turning OFF Marketing Txt's

I have an O2 PAYG SIM in my house alarm system. How can I turn OFF marketing text messages from O2? I dont want to remove the SIM and put it in a physical phone, it's a full size SIM. I have looked on the MyO2 website but not found anything. I called...

MPH77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calm premium o2 extras

I recently got a new pay monthly sim and as part of my extras I selected Calm premium. But I have no idea how to activate it - it appears on my o2 app but theres no voucher code or anything, I've downloaded the calm app and when it has the option to ...

Jane4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CALM premium

Hi all, I got the free CALM premium app with 02, however, when I try to access the premium content its saying I have to pay as I only have the basic package. This is so frustrating, PLEASE HELP

Lesley5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos