Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! WONT LET ME COMPLETE ORDER ONLINE

HI Guys been trying to purchase a apple watch online i already have a iphone with o2 go through all the processes sends me paperwork but when i click complete order it wont let me, i phoned 202 6 different customer help people not my department ? so ...

shug59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Phone Not Working!

Bought a mobile from O2 on line shop and was told in love chat the phone was UNLOCKED to any network.Got phone, put sim card in, will not work.Tried other networks will not work.Phone just says Emergency Calls Only!I am stuck!Called O2 and was told t...

Resolved! Disney +

I've just taken up a contract and have signed up for the 6 months free Disney +. I just wondered when can I start using it?

Stacey11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I took out a new sim only contract and signed up for the free 6 months of disney +. I have since received 2 bills and on both I have been charged £3.99 for it!! I have tried to call customer services but the automated system just takes me round and r...

Jolo85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 have taken 5.50 from my bank account just wanted to know what it was for please

Receiving Suspicious calls from outside UK

Last night I received calls from two different numbers in Tajikistan and this morning both myself and my husband received calls from Milan (we are both O2). We did not answer and have now blocked the individual numbers. Can I block all calls from out...

JackieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Added free 6 months of Disney+ to friends account

Can anyone help, I can’t get through to customer service but I got a free 6 months of Disney+ when I upgraded, however, I was signed in to my friends account so when I clicked to redeem its automatically added to her account. How can I get this trans...

LauraB820 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to make or receive any calls from mobile

I have been unable to make or receive any calls on my mobile. Text messages, data et al, all OK. inability to make or receive any calls to or from either other mobiles or land lines were noticed at 9:20am on 14th May 2020. O2 have been totally unhelp...

Terrior by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch s5 purchase

I have been trying to purchase an Apple S5 watch through the app for 2 weeks now and I just get an error message. Anybody else experiencing this?

Samj84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos