Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

phone replacement

i got a new sim card but i can't use it because the phone broke, the customer service promised the new device on saturday last week, the customer service can't be reached !!!

Angelika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

I saw the offer on disney+ for o2 sim holders. I was wondering, if the payment will be after the 6 months free trial or should I pay in advance? And if I wasn't happy can I cancel the subscription?

Resolved! Bogus O2 texts

Just had a text telling me O2 couldn't process my bill and gave me a link, it sent me to a very real looking O2 sight and wanted my bank details!! Needless to say it was bogus but please be aware it was very plausible. Dawn

Dawn4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Signal

Getting a little desperate here. No phone signal for months, Network checker says a nearby mast isn't working but its been months, probably since Feb. Been told I'll just have to put up with it by customer service via live chat? Can't get any informa...

Amy21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to cancel Disney +

I got an offer for Disney + and redeemed the code. My partner had an offer as well and did the same so I wanted to cancel mine but can't find an option to opt out anywhere in my O2. Has anyone seen where this can be done? Thanks

Mouser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order/My Care

I got an email from mycare@o2mail.com asking me to call 0800 977 7793, and for me to read my order number out to them. It says if I don't within in 72 hours they will cancel my order.Just seems a bit odd and not sure if this is normal/legit?

Abbie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos