Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

bill payment

Hello, I paid twice for the iPhone 11, I made a payment of 663.05 and then I requested another iPhone which is the 11 pro Max, but they charged me again for the 11 along with the payment for the 11 pro Max, which was 50 pounds, they charged me twice,...

1743091 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

Just wondering how long it takes for a refund?The phone was sent back on the 28th June and recieved by o2 Tuesday the 30thJune. You unable to get hold of o2 on phone and there is no online service available just yetMany thanks

Koles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! live chat

im wondering why noone is answering live chat - are there certain hours they work as i cant find this information

magoogy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hello i have used pac code transfer old number to my new phone my phone now out of service but number not updated on my new phone how long dorles this take

Sim7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

Hi does anyone know of o2 let you just get a phone and pay it of without the airtime as I have lost my phone but still pay the contract as I didn’t have insurance but need a new phone.

Bekah126 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

So my phone is insured and i have a cracked screen how do i go about getting it fixed useing my insurance

pittsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung buds

hi people. Can someone help me? I am meant to get free Samsung buds with my s20. I have not received them or any way of claiming them. Do I need to do something??

ants1804 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retrieving verification text messages

Hi I used to be with o2 and am with a different provider now, I have been locked out of my Instagram account because I no longer have my old o2 number which registered with that account, is there anyway I can have access to that number again for just...

Cici1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos