Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disney +

scoot6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just upgraded 2 phones & took out a new contract . my question is i have taken my extra on using disney + can i use my other 2 extras on disney + & stack them so giving me 18 months in total thanks 

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Scoot, Disney plus like all our other extras is not stackable which means if you choose 3 times Disney plus means you will have it for 6 months, I would definitely suggest having a look at our other amazing extras too.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

O2Leyla
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 75 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hello Scoot, Disney plus like all our other extras is not stackable which means if you choose 3 times Disney plus means you will have it for 6 months, I would definitely suggest having a look at our other amazing extras too.

Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 10

scoot6
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks will have a look at other rewards , already got prime movies so ill see what else there is 

Message 3 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @scoot6 , hope you find something you like. slight_smile Don't hesitate to come back to the community and post again if you have any other questions at any point!

Message 4 of 10

SB2812
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I received an email saying I could get Disney+ free for 6 months.  When I try to add it, it says it will cost £5.99 per month.  How do I get the offer?

Message 5 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@SB2812 

It's only free to new or upgrading customers (it's in the small print).

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

SB2812
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My small print says this:

Get 6 months on us (“Extra Period”). You’ll be automatically opted in to a paid monthly subscription of £5.99pm after Extra Period. Opt out at any time. Charges applied to O2 bill & are subject to change. Eligibility: available for existing O2 customers who receive this message only

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

I guess you'll need to call O2 then @SB2812 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

Slinkybabe
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. How do you opt out after the 6 months. Not really enough on it for me to warrant the £5.99 a month as can't stand star wars or marvel. I've tried looking and I can't see it?
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Slinkybabe 

Go to your extras in your MyO2 and tap the + sign to expand the options.

It will allow you to cancel after the first month only.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10