Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Cancel an accessories bundle

When upgrading my phone I was sold an accessories bundle to arrive the same day. I have now had the phone over a week but the accessories have been delayed until September. I can't find a way of cancelling this order. Can anyone help as to how to can...

Becky412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Returning the phone

I want to give back the phone which I had 14 days for that but I already pick the new phone so basically I want also stay with the same number

Dominik1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boostbox

Does anyone know how I could get a Boostbox?I’m thinking about getting one as I use O2 as a phone network and my home doesn’t have O2 coverage...

Joe8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

Hi thereI’ve got a new sim and was meant to revive 6 months free off of something and I haven’t received it yet

Isaac2001 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g speeds

anyone noticed 4g speeds are much slower than they used to be,my 3g speeds are 10x faster than 4g,

5g

iv just noticed that when I have the setting in my phone thats under mobile network turned on for 5g lte 3g 2g auto connet my 4g speeds are very slow but if I turn the setting to lte 3g 2g auto connect my 4g speeds are very good.can any one one help ...