Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Esim

Can you have an esim on a O2 monthly contract and have an international nano sim on pay as you go in the same phone, e.g. Apple iPhone XR?

R-D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei

How do I find my invoice on my account I am attempting to claim the free ear buds and I can't find the info needed, any help appreciated as it's driving me mad going around in circles

Joelle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where are my headphones.?

I was promised Sony headphones when I purchased the phone months ago but they still haven't arrived.Why won't anyone talk to me unless it's an emergency? The rest of the world is back at work - why not O2?

Simonad02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving invoice

Hello, I'm looking at getting a delivery note/ invoice for proof of purchase for claiming s free gift but I can't get hold of O2 Customer Service or Live Chat..can someone help?

Stacey21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! O2 has ruined my credit rating and I am applying for a mortgage ASAP

Hello, I've tried to contact O2 Customer Service but are having no success. @Martin-O2 is there any chance you could contact me ASAP at bethiemoseley**Personal info** as I don't have access to log in to O2 community (this has been sent via a friends ...

NightStar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney+

How do you cancel the free Disney + so that I don’t get charged for it when the 6months is up

Jooles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

How do you cancel Disney+ on O2 pay monthly? Disney+ diverts me to My O2 but there's no way to cancel this extra before the free period ends.

chris424 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

My partner is on ee isit possible i could purchase a apple watch from o2 and then he can use with his devices given i pay for the watch etc per month..Thanks

Humairaaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos