Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Claiming my free gift

Hi can any one help me please? Im trying 2 claim my free gift off but cant find where i have to claim them from. Does any one know how i do this please?

Laura2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Student discount on O2 refresh not working

Hi there,I’ve recently upgraded my device, and I wanted to use my 20% student discount on my Airtime Plan (it’s part of the O2 Refresh thing). However every time I text my discount code to 61202 (as it is instructed to do so) it pops up as it being a...

Resolved! Free Sony headphones offer

I can't find a link to claim the free Sony headphones that I was promised when I got my phone. I've waited 2 weeks as told by O2 but now all info is gone. Can anyone help please? Ta

Nharmon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! returned a phone but 02 havent stated it as returned

I took a new phone but it wasnt suitable so i returned it in the supplied jiffy bag on the 3rd july. to this date it has not been marked as returned on the 02 system even though in CHAT they stated it had been received, so i cant order a new phone as...

craig6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of Purchase

Recently upgraded to Huawei P30 Pro after seeing the "free Freebuds and Band 4" promotion. Phone arrived, along with a flyer telling me how to claim my freebies. Now the fun begins - One of the requirements is that I submit a digital copy of my proof...

Roymondo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to me from my own number

Hi all,I have had around 10 missed calls today from my own number!!! Has someone copied my phone number? A little bit worried. It also says I have answered some, which I have not and they have been 5 minute conversations!Help please!

BazM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos