Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Visual voicemail

I have recently changed my sim only plan and the visual voicemail has stopped working. Tried:Airplane modeSwitch offCan’t get through to O2. Help pls!

QueenP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sharing Data

I’m trying to figure out how to share data with another phone from mine, it says online go to your shared data and it will come up with devices able to share then tick the one you want to share with... there is no tick box on mine though?

Nadine7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

How the hell do I cancel my insurance ? I’ve paid the phone off now and bought one outright so I don’t need the cover anymore!Going round in circles on their app ! So frustrating ! help!!

Resolved! Voicemail

Hey guys a little help of you could.. I have a number blocked on my phone bit they are still able to leave voicemail, its spamming from one of the big energy companies ..is there a way to stop them leaving voicemail completely?

Resolved! Activating conference calling

Hi all,I want to activate conference calling on my phone. I've tried calling and the system hangs up on me "as my call is not urgent". I've tried to use the my o2 chat option to get in touch with customer service and whenever I try to start a new cha...

SunnyK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

My iPhone X's broken. I'm insured. Does anyone know how I can contact the relevant people? They don't make it easy. Thanks

AndyB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help!!

I sent my previous phone to get fixed and I've heard nothing about it for 5 weeks no email etc need to know if they've fixed it or what as still got the temp phone they sent me whilst it's getting fixed and I'm still being charged for my old phone wh...

Emma93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos