Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

insurance claim for broken screen

how can i make a claim for a broken screen on my samsung phone. i have cover with 02 and would like my device repaired thankyou xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Resolved! A

I have a order in my acoount and I want to cancel , friday I want to make a contract but they want 450£And I don t want, amd they take from my acoount 50£ , I cancel the order,so I want my money back

Acoount by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ offer

Hi, Does anyone know how you cancel the Disney+ offer that was available for o2 customers?

Magoo66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

hiyah, I was looking at purchasing mobile insurance, as I have had a change in job insurance is vital. How do i go around to do this, ive had my phone for around 8 months.Thank you

Fabiodias by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track my repair

why doesn't the track my repair link work?? making it impossible to check the status of repair

Derek4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC Code

Hi Have three number over two accounts with 02. This prevents me getting a PAC code to leave and take my number via sms. Please can someone advise how to get the PACMany thanks all

Resolved! Insurance claim

I have tried calling the insurance complant for a week now. Ever time I call them I go through the questions and at the end when I should talk to an operator it puts the phone down instead of letting me talk to someone to put my claim through.

Resolved! Cafeyn extra

I’ve just upgraded my phone and am trying to access my chosen extra - Cafeyn- the login screen asks for a password. My O2 password is bounced as invalid. What am I meant to use? There’s no field to set up a new password

Dudleydog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diverted phone calls

I am getting phone calls which are diverted from the 'click here to call' button on google searches. They mainly seem to be estate agents. Can anyone help. I am getting several a day.

Mike15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim???

In a constant loop on the phone and online trying to make a damage claim. Please can someone explain how I can actually do this?

Laura98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos