Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Incompatible battery pack

I be received my new IPad and a battery pack which isn’t compatible for the iPad yet it was a suggested extra when I placed the order, it doesn’t have the same port that the iPad lead has?

Gt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra £100 recycling offer

Hey wondering if anyone can help i bought the Samsung galaxy note20 and there's an offer for an extra £100 to recycle old phone, got through all the details, it says to quote order number which I gather you put in the promo code box as nowhere else t...

Catread89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Wifi Devices

I'm trying to add a device to my O2 wifi account. According to https://www.o2wifi.co.uk/about/faq, it says "You can also do it through https://www.o2wifi.co.uk/account. Go to Manage my devices and follow the instructions. You'll need the MAC code for...

matt6756 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Referrals

Hi all. Does anybody know how long it takes for a referral on an Apple Watch. I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks now?

Johnny09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints

I am an 02 customer and have been for 10 years. I bought the latest phone for my sons 21st in 2019.I put it in his name and paid it from my account. The phone worked until Feb 2020, then, just before the covid crisis all incoming and outcoming calls ...

sumbeam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

HiWhat I need to do to get back the deposit paied for the phone?Thanks!

Eduard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung buds

I purchased a Samsung s20 5g on the 20-7-2020 and it was advertised that I could claim a free pair of Samsung buds, but I had to wait 30 days from the order before claiming. I have just tried to claim for them and all I can find is websites saying th...

Tyler91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos