Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

How do you make an insurance claim? The my02 app tells you to ring customer service and when you do the automated service tells you to use app???

DillonG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change my extra

I have chosen Disney but wanted magazines is there a way to change choice

fay1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oppo free claim

So I put in my claim but no confirmation or anything about the free headset when purchasing oppo . How would I know if I'm getting it or not ....

Nibbles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentally used STAC instead of PAC

I was switching networks and by mistake requested STAC code instead of PAC, my old O2 sim is not working anymore, is there any way to get PAC code from old O2 sim so that I can bring it to new provider?

Tadicus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer of ownership personal to personal September 2020

Hi, I just want to get a number transferred to my son, now that he is an adult. He has tried calling 202 from his phone over the last few weeks, and has waited and waited, eventually given up. We now live in different places due to lockdown, so it wo...

Saucy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 WiFi Hotspot connects but no service.

I can connect to an 02 WiFi hotspot and my phone recognises that it is a "fast" connection but thats about as far as it goes. I cannot access the Internet at all even to sign in as a customer to put in my mobile number. Does anybody have a fix for th...

DaveEvans by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TFL Wifi wifi extra

Hi Folks , I was able to join tfl wifi without any issues. But from last week or so i am unbale to join the network. Can someone please help. Thank you.

Resolved! 5G sim

I have switched to a 5G mobile and I would like a 5g sim. How do I get one?

Amaan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Hi, ive recently upgraded with O2 to a Huawei P30. The reason for this was partly driven by a current offer by Huawei for its Bluetooth headset. I have applied for them but them need my proof of purchase to validate my claim. I have called O2 custome...

Tin80 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos