Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Terrible Reception - IG3

Hi, I joined o2 from Vodafone 3 weeks ago now and despite the coverage map saying I have great indoor and outdoor reception, that really isn't the case. My phone is constantly connected to wifi calling, without it calls are broken, inbound calls go t...

Snaeem155 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Next day delivery

I ordered an iPad Pro last Sunday ( 10th jan ) and it said I would get next day delivery. However it still hasn’t arrived yet . My friend ordered an Apple Watch and it came the next day ? Why is mine taking so long ?

Keira1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

device received in error

i have received a tablet & sim card via dhl today which i did not order. keep getting cut off on the phone to o2 & online help is no good. anyone else had this issue & if so, what was the result ?

dingus123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance claim

I have lost my device which I purchased from O2. The insurance company has asked me to provide a document with my name which has the IMEI number, the make, model of the phone. How can I get hold of this?

RHa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

Hi tomorrow i have phone collection to submit insurance claim, Do i need put insurance department adress on envelope, or stickers from courier will be enough?

grigo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

Hello, I’ve broken my phone screen and I have insurance for incidental damage with my account but I’m not sure how to redeem this so that I can get my screen replacedThank you

093148 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ipad

Why are you still displaying the ipad pro2020 as still being in stock. when I placed my order on Friday i was sent an ‘out of stock’ email 30mins after receiving ‘order on its way’ email? This is very poor customer service.

Dk20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ESIM with number

Hi,I have my own iPhone XR and a separate work phone owned by the company I work for. I’m leaving the company but they have said I can keep the number but I have to give the phone back. I want to get an eSIM on my iPhone with the company number and a...

Jmutton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos