Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 25 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

Hi i was wondering why I've not kept my old number from pay as go ee sim to my pay monthly O2 SIM I was told when O2 phoned me i can keep my number? Help everytime i try and request to keep my number it rejecting it

Suzanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal

Sorry if I’ve posted in wrong section. I’ve been having problems at home address with phone calls either breaking up going straight into answering phone when people call me. Unfortunately I’m unable to use wifi calling for compatibility reasons ( o2 ...

mattjh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how can i tell which contacts are saved to sim or phone. Sim is for a new phone. All need to be Sim

The Select Board has jammed , This should be under Android. Also there is no box showing to tick for email notification. How can i tell which conyacts are saved to Sim. Which arent . Where do i find out of the old phoneHow do i save them all to simUn...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Txt count

How do I set my Android pixel 2 phone to show a txt count when typing a txt? And how many characters in a txt before the phone converts to MMS?

Creda1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking Samsung Note 8

HiI have received an email from O2 to unlatch my Samsung Note 8 (8 Digits) after inputting a non O2 sim in to the device and entering this code I get a 'Network Request Failure' message.I'm not willing to keep entering this code as I'm aware that the...

Adeydady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best data sim???

Guys. We have just bought a security camera for our caravan which requires a sim. We have been looking at the pay as u go big bundle data sims and the preloaded 12 month contract ones. The camera will not be in constant use as it only sends an alert ...

Suzi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0330 303 5303 This number

The above number keeps phoning me it can happen up to 3 times a day it’s starting to get annoying, I have spoken to the before and now I am reading things about it being a scam is it o2 or is it a scam and if so what do I do about them keep calling m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Underground Wifi - Must Register This Device

Hello, I upgraded my phone from a Pixel 2 to a Pixel 4 in October. Same number, new SIM/Contract.Since then I've been unable to get on to the Wifi on the London Underground. I have the Virgin Media profile come up, I click O2, I put it my number and ...

Waiting for my refund since 2 months

I purchased airpods online in October and I wanted to return them so I sent them back to o2, I had to call o2 a few times because they wanted my card details although they had it anyway and there was no confirmation from o2 about the return. I have b...

Nicole97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos