Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Scam calls

I’m trying to find the O2 number to text, to report scam calls. It’s something like 7236, danged if I can find it again in the Support section! Anyone know the correct number please?

Bud1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number from 3 to o2

Trying to transfer my number from 3 to o2. The form I fill keeps getting rejected and I cannot get through to anyone on phone or chat.I did enter my PAC code on the order form when I bought my phone so is it being rejected because it's already in pro...

Ruru by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel extras

i want to cancel an extras option which as soon as i ordered realised it was **** and didnt want it it wouldnt let me redeem anyway but i want to make sure im not charged or locked in contract as there is no option to cancel this.

pamred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Watch 3 Disconnecting from air

Hi, Been trying to contact o2 but have better chance speaking to the Queen! I have bought a samsung watch 3 from o2 & added it to my plan with airtime. I set it all up, comes up on my watch 4G with a signal bar then a few minutes later it disconnects...

Kieran22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bolt on

Could someone advise me how I delete a Bolt on. When I took out my contract I got free Music, now this has expired I cannot find how I delete it Thanks in advance

Mark63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have a PAC code! How do i contact O2???

I have a PAC code from EE! Want to keep my old number but i cannot get through to anyone at O2 to give it to! It’s been 2 weeks and I’m going to lose my old number at the end of the month

Amers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

Hi - been trying to get through to o2 for over 3 weeks now unsuccessfullyCould anyone please help? I picked up on the Disney offer and when I was registering I put my emailAddress in incorrectly by mistake - I hit y instead of u - but had pressed reg...

Pinks63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone

What has happened to the iPhone se 2020 I ordered about a month ago? I paid the full price for it, and ordered a £30 a month sim. I am still waiting for it to arrive!

275191 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Reception - IG3

Hi, I joined o2 from Vodafone 3 weeks ago now and despite the coverage map saying I have great indoor and outdoor reception, that really isn't the case. My phone is constantly connected to wifi calling, without it calls are broken, inbound calls go t...

Snaeem155 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos