Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Incorrect advice on o2 app about charges abroad

Before I went to Romania I checked on the o2 app, which states I could use all of my data allowance in the eurozone (which I confirmed Romania is included). After using about 40gb of my 100gb allowance I got a text message from o2 stating I would be ...

Markflo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

I’m wondering if yous wouldn’t be able to send me out a replacement sim to xxxxxxxxxxxx, the number is xxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Resolved! Suspected top up missing.

Hello I've top up my phone balance in amount of £15 to renew my tarrif but once I've downloaded your app the £15 is gone and I'm back to the amount before top up. Could you check that for me please because I don't belive I've spent £15 in one minute ...

Resolved! Disney Plus

I love Disney Plus and I don't want to get rid of it but will get cashback if I pay directly by card. Cancelled the extra but Disney doesn't give me the option to add a card, still says Manage on o2. Is there a way to change it to card? Because I've ...

HannahM27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus add on

I have chosen Disney plus as my extra but when I click it to activate it comes up something has gone wrong?

Cjray19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

Hi, trying to activate my new extra (Disney) and when I tap the activate now it takes me to pick the account and then promptly drops me onto a web page error 404. No way to activate! Please help?

Wayne1974 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung buds pro

Hi all , on the 30th July I ordered my Samsung buds pro , paid the £30 upfront all good and sorted , the received a text message about that it's out of stock ;( was wondering if anyone could help me know when will it be back in stock or any informati...

Resolved! Sorting out SIM card for alarm system hub

How things have moved on since last alarm now they all seem to want to have a SIM card installed in them. With this in mind getting SIM cards is easy enough and I know where it goes on alarm. But the operators send out a code to SIM and being as it's...

Resolved! Netflix Disconnected

I've paid my monthly bill, but Netflix has been discontinued. Why? Has the o2-Netflix relationship broken because of Virgin or Disney+, etc?Tried to contact O2, sends me to app, which is in maintenance and I can't login...Thanks for help!