Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Useless website

I have been trying for days to cancel my subscription for audible for weeks. It diverts me to o2 to manage the payments. It tells me to go to acvounts but I cannot for the life of me find whete to cancel that extra. Meanwhile o2 are charging me for s...

Helpme31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very slow 4G connection

I have a good signal (all bars filled) but 4G speed is just around 1 Mbps. Is this a network issue? Support chat is useless - they suggested to go find a wifi hotspot. Anyone experience such a poor 4G speed in the area with strong signal?

Geo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I currently have Disney+ free for 6 months with 02. How do I find out when six months is up?

Ghanimah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls abroad

If I am making calls abroad will it be charged and how much for example 10 or 30 minutes

Andrei3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime and device combine

Just paid £305.98p for device upfront cost and air time plan confused why 02 app saying my August airtime bill is paid till nx month 14th but saying I need to pay device monthly cost on the 28th this month what the hell I haven't even got my fone del...

Shorty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi on the London Underground

I have been unable to connect to the Wifi on the tube in 2021, neither Wifi Extra nor Virgin Media Wifi. I have spoken to O2 support live chat at length, and have tried many different troubleshooting steps including: I have updated my software to the...

Gartoo by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Transferred Number

Hi, I filled in a form 2 days ago to transfer my old number to my new o2 sim. It said 2 working days but my number still hasn’t been transferred.

Gale_1920 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos