Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

About my bill

I been ringing up all morning and 03 keep putting phone down on me I wanna pay half of my bill and pay rest next week I also need to sort my bill out so its cheaper each month because its fair to expensive each month costing me 90 pound a month witch...

CarlyBunn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pocket hotspot

So I ordered a pocket hotspot pro Netgear M1 about a month ago however I've not received an email or anything for about a month and would like to know where it is??

wilcr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap now can’t make or receive calls

Sim swap now can’t make or receive calls. Swapped out the old sim with the new one and thought it was fine until I tried to make a call. Local network says everything’s fine and it’s only since I have done the sim swap

Natalie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon music

Picked this as an extra but I already have an account. I assumed I could cancel my Amazon music subscription and start a new one? I have 7 days left to activate my Amazon music with 02 but 21 days left on my subscription with Amazon. If I can cancel ...

DaniL17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chip

Hi ! I ordered my chip to be delivered at home and so far it hasn't arrived, I've already paid for the first one and nothing from the chip arrives.

Tata32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Does anyone know how to get in contact with o2 to get a pac code to change from o2

Watty94-x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment method

Hi am trying to set up my mobile as my payment method and keep getting error message when trying to purchase a app from App Store its accepecting my payment method on my apple id but not letting use it much help appreciated

Danxsx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos