Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Amazon music offer text

Hi, I tried responding to this and got a 'it looks like this offer isn't for you' response. Anyone know why? It does say to text AMAZONM today (yesterday) - is it a one day only offer? If so that's pretty daft assuming you can respond that quickly et...

Drambuie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits

It's coming up that I can't get the volt thing because apparently I can't get virgin media in my area but I have virgin media I've been a customer of both services for 2mnths now, been with virgin media for the last 8 months maybe more..

Foxy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ is not free

I received an email offering Disney+ for 6 months as a loyalty freebie if I texted DISNEY to a given number. I did this and eventually received a text with a link to activate the "Extra". But I checked the terms and conditions first and discovered th...

silvatek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

How many of you have been stung with a month or 2 of Disney + subscriptions? Yes easy to cancel but wow fuming when I didn't even ask or want it in the first place!!!

Jojovts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO IPHONE IN THE BOX!

i’ve gone to open my new iPhone 13 pro max box today only to find NO iphone in there but pieces of silver metal stuck inside the box! O2 are proving to be useless and not helping! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

Saffy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card swap

Hi I have my new SIM card and want to keep my original number. I have the PAC number what do l do.

Stella3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment

OK I'm confused my bills are up to date no probs so I thought maybe if I pay the remaining balance on my phone I can get an upgrade. Only thing is I done this on a different card. It went in and was taken but there's no comfirmation it still says if ...

Gooders70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtime rewards

Hi, I had a new and the airtime rewards app copied over but there's nowhere to sign in only register! I've emailed them- no reply! I don't want to lose my rewards, any help appreciated!!? Andy