Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no phone when it says it’s been delivered

Ellahs03
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just wanted to let everyone be aware. I ordered a phone about a week ago, and yet I still have not received it I have rang every day to find out where my phone is and when it would be arriving. I then get told that my phone is lost and I need to wait longer for it to arrive. After waiting more than 72 hours and then got told that it would be here by the next day. Surprised, it never turned up. 
I rang again the next day and said that I have not received my parcel and they said because it’s Friday that the day doesn’t count and it should be here on the Monday or Tuesday of the following week. It’s now Monday and I’ve received no tracking information my parcel still says that it’s lost, but when I checked my O2 app it says the parcel has been delivered. During this process I have been completely lied to by every person on the customer service team on the phone saying I have a £50 credit that has not been shown up into my account within the 24 hours they said it would. Every person that I have spoke to you on the phone has given me no information other than the fact that my parcel is lost and I will have to wait another six days for an investigation when I paid for £10 next day delivery. I have just changed to O2 and I say that the service I have required is disgusting the way I’ve been spoken to about my order has been disgusting. I feel generally quite scammed and ashamed that I have been wasting my money on a product that I do not have yet, and has been marked as received and that I have got it in my household. Your service will not be recommended to anyone. When asked to speak to a manager I then got told that would then take another 72 hours and the process that what I’ve been going through has been so long when it could’ve been sorted within a few days. Your customer service team seems to lack a few social skills such as telling the truth. The only word that I hear “we do apologise” If you do apologise then you should’ve sent out a new phone that I’ve been waiting for over a week. One woman that I spoke to said that she would keep me with updates and emails and about my tracking but that was all a lie. I’ve had to find out myself every single day by speaking to a different person on the phone about where on earth my phone is. But I still get told the same lies. I’m pretty sure that marking a delivery as delivered when it’s not here is partially illegal. Your services are just lazy people. I know that you have all breached your contract every single person I’ve spoke to on the phone has done that. I hope you and your team for whoever is reading this is appalled with your service and this will be taken for further action.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10171 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Ellahs03 

First a little tip for when posting on a forum, dont write is one big chunk of text, as this post is very difficult to read and keep track of.... 

If the delivery partner has marked it as delivered then that is what o2 have to go on, so there will be  POD (proof of delivery) which o2 can request from DHL,  and it will contain a photo usually of the address its been delivered to. 

So nothing illegal has been done, and to be fair to o2 it could be you committing fraud, by saying it hasn't been delivered, when it has... how are they are us to know... 

They haven't breached any contract... 

As this is a peer to peer forum and not customer services, you will need to reach out to o2, I would suggest speaking to the sales team 

Message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Ellahs03 

That sounds like very poor support from O2. 

I'll ask @O2Emma to see if she can help you. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5  I will pick this up thanks

signature
Message 4 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Ellahs03  Sorry to hear you having a issue with new phone I will send you a private message to look into it.

signature
Message 5 of 5