Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Blocked outbound calls

Been calling 02 for 2 days to un block my phone, my bill has been paid too. They kept saying within 24 hours it will be sorted. I'm still waiting almost 72 hours later. Is anyone else having the same issue.

Satinder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open discounts

How do I go about applying for o2 open discounts in order to get 25% off my airtime plan? I have searched everywhere on the site and I can't find anywhere to put my unique company code.

Osas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Possible fraud call

01163000124Has anyone else had a call from this number, very dodgy pertaining to be from O2 and offering an account discount, they then sent an SMS with a one time code (message below), I didn't go any further and ended the call. *SECURITY WARNING* T...

Harry2022 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery no show for more than 3 weeks

I ordered an upgrade on 4th Jan (more than 3 weeks ago). Phone was then posted DPD for next day delivery via DPD but I received no delivery. It's become quite cleae the phone is not coming and likely has been lost or stolen somehwere in DPD. I've tri...

TJM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel buds

hello. I had to get the pixel buds a few weeks ago, but the parcel was delayed for a few days and then they returned it to you. how do i get my pixel buds?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney+

Hi , i hope someone can help.How do i cancel my disney+ subscription, i got it free through O2 but it runs out soon. have tried through Disney+ but it sends me to O2ThanksNick

Nick101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return and refund?

I purchased 2 sets of Galaxy pods for Christmas and since then I have been trying to return them. Does the Returns and Repair department actually exist as I cannot get in touch with them? I have spoken with Live Chat who advised me to return them whi...

Steshan49 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chromebook delivery

I recently missed delivery by DHL of my free Chromebook. It was sent by A Novo UK LTD. I have tried contacting them via email and phone to rearrange delivery but its impossible to get any response. Please advise best method of sorting this delivery o...

Alun123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Aeriel 02 contract.

I was cold called a couple of weeks ago by a (local) number saying it was Aeriel (a subsidiary partner of O2) and offering me a good deal on my O2 monthly payment, I had upgraded my 02 account to 9Gb in October last year and they now say that I will ...

PB-1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching to Non-O2 refresh airtime

I have paid off my device and I plan not to upgrade up to 2 years. I've been thinking that maybe I can save money if I choose a 12month airtime plan rather than continuing my current airtime. However, I need insight of how to do it. Thank you.

Jebb218 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos