Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Un block sim

Hi how do I unlock my phone so I can use a another sim this hasn’t been used for 2 years.

Carleyxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent account setup

My family and I have been customers of O2 for around 15years. My mother had a fraudulent account setup for an iPhone 12. We notified O2 in October and were told the fraud team would be in touch within 5working days.We never heard from O2.In November ...

JimElston by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints

How can you  get a complaint  resolved when nobody responds to emails

Good223 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer advise please

I’ve just moved to O2 and have 2 x PAYG SIMs. I’m a Virgin Media customer and Volt Double Data has been applied to my account. However, it’s only be applied to one of the SIMs. Ive called 202 three times: the first girl couldn’t comprehend what the p...

Pete78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I have been charged twice on the same bill for my initial Disney+ payment. £6.66 and £6.45 + VAT.

Kev69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phishing Scammers Numbers - Just a thought

Just a thought. We get calls from landline numbers all the time. Infact it has very much become a part of life where i am not picking up calls from any numbers not saved in my directory. This means sometimes i miss calls that i should have picked up....

Hanz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos