Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail Notification

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me out. For about 4 months now I get about 20 notifications a day to say I have a new voicemail. I have rang 901 quite a few times and have no new messages. I have an iPhone and have already contacted Apple...

Jess846 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nintendo Switch plan

Hi everybody I have a direct debit set up on a Nintendo switch plan and can't seem to change it I got through to advisor but they seem to change my phone direct debit not for the Nintendo switch I am trying again with a different advisor. Has any one...

Resolved! Extra not working

my Disney+ Extra doesn’t seem to work. On my O2 app it shows as active but on my Disney+ it shows as no subscription.

Salma2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Promo Code after upgrade?

I upgraded on Friday 18th and that morning I received an email offering me £150 off my next upgrade but I hadn’t seen the email and I’m curious if anyone knows if O2 would honour this post upgrade?

Ryan1985- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

What happens if I upgrade my phone but keep the same number, then sell my old phone with old sim in. Can they get all my details if they put that sim with the same number as my sim in a different phone?

Lloyd2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paper Billing

Hi, I was recently sent a letter in the post regarding the change in my contract, it got soaked as it was left half in half out of my letter box is there any chance I can have another one sent to me in the post please?

SC5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using my mobile in Saudi Arabia

Totally confused as to either or not I can buy a bolt on to use my mobile in Saudi Arabia. Am travelling there for 6 days and will need to be able to make calls without worrying about always being connected to wifi and getting charged a fortune! Plea...

JuNeil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos