Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 fraud

Hi. I’m a bit lost and the o2 live chat and phone line keeps making things worse. some back story, about 10th November I took a tariff on an Apple Watch pay monthly. It was supposed to be delivered the next day but it got delayed. It stayed delayed f...

NHS email not working on O2 Open

I’m trying to get my NHS discount on O2 open, I have the NHS 5 digit code but it’s not accepting my NHS email as a work email. I know you can validate using a payslip but I’m also experiencing diffficulties with the online portal for those so I don’t...

Resolved! Please Help.

Hi. New to O2. I’ve accepted offer of 12 months unlimited use of the Cafeyn App. Downloaded their IOS app, and it’s asking me to pay £7.99 per month, after a free trial. Is there a code I can use to let Cafeyn know I am with O2? Thanks in anticipatio...

Ros1ep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! duplicated order

I responded online to an upgrade offer (sim only), but being concerned that I would get a new sim, I rang and spoke to an operator who completed the upgrade.But then I got an email giving me an order number for the online effort - which seems that I ...

sinned by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reply from creditrefferals 02

Hi, I'm trying to set up a contract, and had issues, so I emailed credit referrals 12 days ago and still havent had a response, even though the automatic reply said they would get back to me in three days, I'm not sure if I am being ignored, but woul...

Hikvision cctv

I've been with o2 over 10 years and all of a sudden they've blocked my remote viewing of my cctv has anyone else had this problem ?

D28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos