Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Leeds City Council discount

I am the main account holder xxxxx xxxxxx I have been able to upload my pay slip & proof of employment to qualify for the discount, but I cant seem to repeat the same process to have my wifes Leeds City Council payslip on her mobile number xxxxx xxxx...

dougl67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I save my photos etc from phone?

Husband phone kept rebooting and went into O2 shop to be told, no guru's any more, told to reset phone .. phone now wiped and everything lost.We pay insurance for the phones and we're shocked we have NO tech support

TRISH67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought New Device

Hi i’ve bought a new Device, it’s the ‘Iphone 13 Pro Max: Alpine Green’ and the upfront cost has come out of my account. But i haven’t received any details of when my order is coming? Can anyone help? I can checked the ‘track my order’ option but the...

Resolved! Help getting new SIM

Hey all, I am struggling to get through to O2 support. It says there is a live chat function but I am unable to see this anywhere on the site.Unfortunately I had my phone stolen yesterday. I've bought a new phone but I can't actually call O2 to get a...

renstar83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone a mobile abroad

Wondered if someone could give me some advice please. My father lives in France and has been taken into hospital. What could i do to make calls cheaper from my mobile to his please ? He would be with a French provider. Many thanks, Pezza.

Resolved! Phone Insurance

HiI am finding it difficult to find out how much the excess would be if I were to make a claim on my phone insurance? Anyone any idea?thanks.Linda Lamb

Resolved! Network outage?

I've not been able to make or receive calls or texts for the past couple of days from my house in RG7 area ( nor has my wife and daughter who are also with O2) but if we drive a mile away everything is fine. Have checked the network checker and it sa...

SteveA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos