Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

I make online order for new contract

And I order iPad 2020 pro . I make this order in Saturday, and o2 text me this Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.We'll process your order as quick as we can, so it will be in your handsbefore you know it. And if you're itch...

Tasos by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon audible

Can someone tell me please how to use my 3 months audible books credit??I’ve activated it and I’ve downloaded amazon audible app... how do I buy a book without getting charged?? Pls

Disney+ text offer not working

I got a text on the 18th May saying I could get Disney+ for free for 6 months if I text DISNEY to the number provided within 7 days, however I just get an error text back saying "Something went wrong there. Check if it has been added on My o2".I've t...

Jordonay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless charging stand

Apple says my new little Apple will do 18w charging.. i'm struggling to find anything out there with 18w capability (10 at most) am i just looking in the wrong place or has no one bothered to get past 10w. I'm after a stand so i can see it on my desk...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 recycle bill credit.

I recently purchased a new phone with the intention that when I apply my student discount and recycle my old phone my monthly payments would be pretty much the same as I payed for my old device. I have recieved my student discount and am awaiting my ...

Lauren045 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get in touch with o2 insure???

Hi guys,I have o2 insure on my pay monthly device. I drive a digger at work it fell out my pocket when I jumped out onto the floor and the screen is smashed.Iv tried customer services, if your phone is not stolen they cannot help you as the virtual a...

ZozoF4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ offer

I was under the impression that disney+ was free for 6 months with you! However I am being charged on my bill for it!

Daniel5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cafeyn

How do I get a link from 02 for Cafeyn to activate my free extra subscription.

Valdez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 boostbox

I just wanted to buy another O2 boostbox but have found it impossible to track down how to place an order.

Tom9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos