Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Bolt On Issue / Roaming

Hello I was trying to add a 'O2 Travel Bolt' as I am traveling to Turkey on Friday. It states 'free to add' and will just charge as and when used on daily basis, etc... I already have (as a Volt monthly customer) the 'Europe Zone Bolt' and the 'Inclu...

philsp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Massive problems with transferring my number!!!

I ordered a new iPhone 5S on an O2 monthly contract last week (I was previously Orange). I gave the advisor my PAC code to get my number transferred and was told it could take up to 24 hours. During this time, I still had my old Orange phone up and r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confusing information given out in 02 shops.

I have an 02 contract paid monthly which includes free calls and free texts. I'm going to Greece on holiday and asked the 02 shop in Briggate, Leeds about roaming charges for calls and texts, I was told I need to pay extra yet the 02 website says I w...

Lochiel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone number Change

Hi I bought a new phone yesterday and want to keep the same number. However it’s not transferred the phone number over yet. Was wondering how long I’ll have to wait

Avneet_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

I received a space talk adventure and sim to go with it but the sim hasn't got a phone number on it and its preventing me setting the watch up. would like some help with it please

Nicole10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my number

Hello everyone, I just got an o2 sim and wanted to keep my old number from giffgaff so I filled and submitted the form. Now my old number is removed from giffgaff but I still have the new number from o2 instead of the previous one I want to keep. Tha...

Ama1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone return

Hello, i returned an Iphone 11 and 100GB sim card back to you as i changed my contract to the iphone 13 but i had to pay an upfront cost of £20 for the iphone 11 I still haven’t received that refund back yet.

Resolved! Underground Wifi - Ported Number

Hi - I recently ported by number from 3 to O2 (Pay Monthly) and cannot connect to Underground Wifi I have connected to O2 Wifi (so auto connect at McDonalds etc) but cannot connect to Wifi Extra and when I am at a tube station and try using the Virig...

Kraut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t receive texts

Hi! I can send texts but can’t receive them. Can anyone help? It’s a new sim and was wondering if i should order a new one? I dont have home broadband so cant use wifi.

Uk74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos