Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Recieving Text Messages through wifi/intenet and not using phone signal (like O2 ask used to do)

I am going away for 6 weeks and need to recieve my text messages as alot of messages for my work come through my phone. Already set up Voip access so i can recieve calls but is there anyway i can recieve my text messages also? Found some old messages...

Resolved! Network

Hi.What happened to the network? The second day there is no internet, I can't make calls and send messages

Resolved! Disney +

Hi,I have recently upgraded to the Samsung S22 and when I ordered, the offer of 12mths of Disney + was advertised. I have just added my 'extra' and my account shows that I will be charged £7.99 after the 7th July 2022. Would anyone know how I would g...

Kezza1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! error on credit file

Please can i have a phone contact number for someone to remove an error on a credit file? unable to remortage and monthly payment set to rise from 185 to 580 if i get put on variable rate!! Please help.

suecleve_0-1648226191730.png
suecleve by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

At the counter

Letters of my surname makes AT I NOWthe at I now makes a two in so that's At I now and at I now is at i now So at I as I want

Resolved! Want to return my phone

I want to return my phone, I can no longer find where to talk with an actual person on the O2 websiteThis has been an all around nightmare and pain to deal with as they could have just explained the phone I have just has a horrendous mic the first ti...

TaylorR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loan phone

So my current phone is in need repair so o2 have sente a loan phone as I need Comms while its getting looked at. So I'm think great nice one o2. Well I was wrong. Basically they have sent me a tablet that my micro SIM doesn't fit. Doesn't come with a...

Adam_1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos