Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Credit File Referrals

HI. IBackground info.... I have a tablet with o2 that had 3 payments go missing. A payment trace was done and the payments were found. However o2 did not record this and the device was disconnected and a mark made on my credit file. I have since had ...

Resolved! Decline repair quote

hi, i sent back my device due to a cracked screen and I've been quoted £420 for a repair which seems extortionate especially as the phone is only worth £600. Anyway, I have called twice now to say I dont want to pay this so return the phone but both ...

Resolved! O2 Recycle Website not working

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me because I am getting super frustrated.I have literally just bought a new upgrade for my phone and am trying to recycle my old phone through o2 recycle. I am typing the serial number in, its asking me to tic...

Gray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Additional sim for family member

At present I pay for a sim only contract with virgin for my wife. If I want to move her to my o2 contract do I simply order an additional sim on my contract and then get the pack code to keep her number

Timj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I get O2 to return money they shouldn't have taken and to correct a deviceplan after a scam

An iPhone was ordered on a scam on my account and returned to O2. They acknowledged I was not at fault. However the iPhone is stuck on a deviceplan and O2 are now taking money from me. The myO2 app, Facebook, Twitter, support fail to correct this. Th...

GPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos