Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

How do I get O2 to return money they shouldn't have taken and to correct a deviceplan after a scam

An iPhone was ordered on a scam on my account and returned to O2. They acknowledged I was not at fault. However the iPhone is stuck on a deviceplan and O2 are now taking money from me. The myO2 app, Facebook, Twitter, support fail to correct this. Th...

GPT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! locked phone

ive recently been given a phone that is locked to 02 i dont know the phone number as it has no sim card i want to get it unlocked but im having no joy as to how to go about it please can someone point me into the right direction thanks

Resolved! extras

it says as a part of my bundle i get to chose a extra but i try access and cannot get in

Kenneth1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! suspicious call

Hi everyone! Has any of you ever had a call from 02825022907?They claim to be O2, offered an upgrade to what I pay for but I just didn't feel right about it. The guy called from South Africa and send me text messages with auth codes, confirmed to me ...

Miiilena by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Get new o2 number

I have o2 monthly contact. I already transferred my number.My job involves with lots of videos calls and unfortunately o2 signal is so poor with very slow data. I wandering if I can get another number from o2 and I transfer my number to another netwo...