Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple airpods for £1 fiasco

keithbuffy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i was hoping to get more help here i got my apple watch 9 45/50 days ago no code for the aipods i have spoke to online help 4 times every time been told it was upscaled to a manger and i would get my code in 24/48 hours and every time nothing the last guy gave me £10 of my bill for the mistake and said it would definitely be here within 24/48 hours that was Wednesday and again nothing, the air pods were a big part of why i took the contract in the first place . can anyone help .can i send the watch back and forget about the whole waste of time thanks Keith slight_smile 

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@keithbuffy 

Send a message to our community manager, @Dave-O2 as he may be able to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7276 Posts
  • 139 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@keithbuffy 

This is a customer to customer community so we cannot offer direct help or access your account. 

There is guidance as to the way forward in :-

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Message 2 of 9

keithbuffy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ah ok thanks anyway i shall keep banging my head against the wall cheers 

keith 

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

@keithbuffy 

Send a message to our community manager, @Dave-O2 as he may be able to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 9

keithbuffy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

nice one thanks i have sent one hopefully get somewhere thanks slight_smile 

keith 

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 146286 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28161 Solutions

You're welcome @keithbuffy 👍

Message 6 of 9

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 778 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 

@keithbuffy I have your PM and I'll be in touch as soon as I can 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 7 of 9

AnitaB
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had the same issue, I only upgraded my the watch for this promotion and nothing so far, I have contacted O2 3 times now and still no help at all. 
I do not think they plan on delivering the promotion. 

Message 8 of 9

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7276 Posts
  • 139 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@AnitaB 

If you message to our community manager, @Dave-O2he might be able to help you. 👍

Message 9 of 9