cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy an Apple Watch series 9 and get a voucher for £20 sent via text… still hasn’t been received?

Tobylerone89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s been 6 days since I set up my Apple Watch series 9 and I am meant to receive a text voucher to get AirPods for £20. Today is the 5th the offer ends on the 10th but I still haven’t received any text yet about the offer. What should I do?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10712 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3105 Solutions

@Tobylerone89 

If you read the terms and conditions, it does say 30 days for the code to be received 

Purchase the Apple Watch Series 9 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 June 2024 until 10 July 2024 and claim Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C for £20. AirPods Pro 2nd generation with Magsafe Case USB-C value worth £229. Customers who purchase the device will receive an SMS requesting permission to charge their account by £20 and the be shipped a pair of AirPods Pro 2nd Generation with Magsafe with a value of £209 after 30 days of purchase date. After customer responds ‘YES’, the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C will be shipped to the customers billing address. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C. Expires on 4th September 2024. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Apple AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C, you will be charged the standard retail price for the AirPods Pro 2nd generation with MagSafe Case USB-C. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms Opens in new tab

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

Tobylerone89
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the quick reply, I have read the T&C and I understand. What happens if it gets past the date of the offer and I have received no text to reply to ?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

@Tobylerone89 

The end date of the 10th is to purchase the watch, not to claim the free gift.

You have until Sept 4th to claim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

Tobylerone89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for clarifying that now, that’s made the T&Cs a bit clearer. You have a good day

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions

You're welcome @Tobylerone89 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6