Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help! Really frustrating

liamb2024
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently purchased the meta sunglasses from the o2 website with £80 down and 24 months for the rest. I returned these glasses nearly 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything back. NO receipt for receiving, no mention of how or when I will get my refund and the contract cancelled and im getting concerned and frustrated now.

I have tried calling, live chat and even the complaints email and all of them will NOT let me continue without a mobile number which I dont have as im on another network.

Can someone tell me how on earth I can get my money back or speak to a human being about this ASAP

thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147006 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@liamb2024 

?Try social media teams.

Details in guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

liamb2024
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

tried but not had much luck

Message 3 of 9

liamb2024
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the response, i have tried but not much luck so far

Message 4 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147006 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@liamb2024 

You will have to keep trying unfortunately.

There's nothing we can do here, sorry.

The fact that you have raised a complaint may prevent you from getting help from other channels.

Complaints are also taking the full 8 weeks to respond just lately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 9

liamb2024
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks i appreciate it . Just supports as a reminder of why I choose to leave opoo in the first place

Message 6 of 9

liamb2024
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

have left a review on trust pilot so hopefully stops others from getting into the same situation. Looking at all their bad reviews though itd be like spitting in the ocean

Message 7 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23543 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@liamb2024 VMO2 has 46+ million customers, so you're correct about your bad review being a spit in the ocean. Did you return the glasses within 14 days? Returning your device | Help & Support | O2 Do you have a return receipt? If so, you will get your refund...eventually. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 9

liamb2024
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Bambino,

Yeah think i returned on the 8th day or something but just concerning over a £330 item not getting any receipt or response. I will give them another 10 days or so then will check with my bank to make sure they cant take any more payments and return on the £80

thanks for taking time to comment i appreciate it

Message 9 of 9