Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to claim my Galaxy Buds

LOTTIE91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having a lot of issues contacting o2 at the minute.
Upgraded to s20+ last week cant claim the galaxy buds as per promotion as they are only accepted claims up to march.
Work email won't register on the phone but I can sign on on the Internet. I type in the email server and still nothing.. helpp.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122376 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LOTTIE91 

You must be looking at the old offer. It's still relevant today.

Check the claims process here ..

Free Gift with Purchase: Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK or ROI residents (18+) (Individual Participant) or registered Companies (Company Participant) only. Purchase a selected new Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G or Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Enterprise Edition (Promotion Product) from 02 (Participating Retailer) between 00:00 on 04/06/2020 - 23:59 on 01/07/2020 and claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ wireless headphones in white (Reward) by redemption. No cash alternative. Promotion Product must be received and not returned. Individual Participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre installed and Company Participants must complete the online claim form on the website (http://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/o2buds), upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information between 04/06/20 - 31/07/20 (Claim). Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased, maximum 1 Claim per Individual Participant, maximum of 2 claims per household, and a maximum of two-hundred (200) Claims per Company Participant.

You can also claim online here https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2buds/get-started

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @LOTTIE91 did you manage to get this sorted or do you still have trouble with this?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3