Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Mail Delivery Service

NeilA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why do you use UK Mail for deliveries ordered from your shop as they are consistently useless? Having arranged delivery today, and as I'm sat in my house, they text me to say they've attempted delivery and left a card - neither of which are true statements. With on-line shopping your service is only as good as your delivery partner and you need a better one.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
I agree with Herpes.
I'd most definitely never use them ever again.

Never ever trust them. Parcels get lost or damaged

Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Did you see that Watchdog program where a depot was secretly filmed.
They were seeing how far they could throw some of the parcels!
Flipping lunatics.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Flipping lunatics.

Found it the same with any job to be honest in the old days. It was always good to take a customers car home at lunch time on a 'test drive' or go for parts....miles on the clock and use of their petrol. Not right but I guarantee it goes on still. I should have a look at your own staff and see what they get up to although it's a little more difficult these days where CCTV tracks your every action 😂 

Any industry where guys are together get up to things to relieve the boredom.....and the ladies are no better!

Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Flipping lunatics.

Yeah I was like wtf hope that’s not my parcel or I’ll have them

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Never had a problem with DPD (with their one hour time slots) or Hermes (who use couriers with their own transport in my area)

UK Mail and Yodel? Meh....Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Funnily enough I've never had a problem with UK Mail or DPD. Hermes (or Herpes as @MI5 quite rightly refers to them) on the other hand......grrrr

John Lewis also uses Hermes. And the first time I placed an online order, I wrote a stinging email to John Lewis complaining about them. But, in spite of many complaints, like O2, they still use them for deliveries.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 16 of 18

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I can't say I've ever had a problem with any delivery company. I nearly did though....I ordered a Samsung watch from O2 and the day and time it was due to be delivered, I watched the UK Mail van stop outside my house. I got up out of the chair to answer the door and the van drove off. Given all the problems catalogued on here I was livid. I called O2 and they said they would call me back when they had spoken to the couriers. Of course they didn't!

Anyway, around 25 minutes later the van pulled up again and this time he got out of the van with the watch and apologised as he had left the signature thingybob at home and had to go back for it. So in the end, no problem apart from raising my blood pressure. That was almost three years ago and i'm still waiting for the call back from O2. Did I ever tell you what a patient laid back kinda guy I am.....?

Message 17 of 18

Tsidkenu1es
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

...This is a great story @jonsie ...you have good angels around, below and above you...! innocent

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 18 of 18