Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK Mail Delivery Service

NeilA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why do you use UK Mail for deliveries ordered from your shop as they are consistently useless? Having arranged delivery today, and as I'm sat in my house, they text me to say they've attempted delivery and left a card - neither of which are true statements. With on-line shopping your service is only as good as your delivery partner and you need a better one.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
True.
They are completely rubbish.
They are the only delivery company who refuse to leave parcels in my nominated safe place so always have to rearrange or go collect myself!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 18

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

This isn't customer service or O2 you are writing to

Obviously O2 look at the tenders and go with the cheapest. Normally they are fairly ok but a lot of people post on here about them and yet O2 seem happy with UK Mail.

Message 3 of 18

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

tagging the op @NeilA

and editing to say - call customer services (number on the contact us link on the bottom of this page).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
This has been happening with O2 & UKMail for years. I find DPD much better
Message 5 of 18

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23061 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I've lost count of the number of posts over the years that I've seen in the community about problems with UK Mail, yet O2 just carry on using them. The customer doesn't have a choice as to which carrier delivers their goods. O2, however, does.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 18

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
True.
They are completely rubbish.
They are the only delivery company who refuse to leave parcels in my nominated safe place so always have to rearrange or go collect myself!

I dont know about UK Mail being rubbish but Yodel and Hermes most certainly are rage

I have cancelled orders when i find out who are delivering my stuff if i see these 2 mentioned and for customer service or online chat forget it our Poppy (my dog) got more manners than them rage

Message 7 of 18

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I agree with Herpes.
I'd most definitely never use them ever again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 18

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 9 of 18

Tsidkenu1es
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 79 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi Wave @NeilA and Welcome to O2 Community Forum...! Where everyone vents their frustration to feel better...! smiling

All delivery companies have their own problems...! Destroy None are perfect... some fail to deliver... others deliver weeks or even months latter... others deliver with the parcel open or damage and missing items... most of them their trucking are useless... etc. etc. The whole system sucks... But don't allow these issues to Rob of your happiness, just do the right thing, for your own benefit without loosing your calm... 

One Family * One Community * One Love * One Purpose
*************** UNITED ONE WORLD ***************
***** LOVE***********PEACE************JOY*******
* The Future Is In Our Hearts Our Minds And Our Souls *
Message 10 of 18