cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.K. Mail

Anonymous
Not applicable
Delivery service useless - sat in my house all day waiting and tracking parcel - then updated at 5pm to say sorry there's a delay estimated delivery tomorrow between 6am and 10pm - So another day tomorrow wasted waiting thank you 02!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's 02's responsibility to get an order out in time to a paying customer hence my comment to O2. Some people don't have time to waste 2 days from 6am - 10pm waiting around for a late delivery.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It’s nothing to do with o2 if UK Mail haven’t turned up. Either the delivery will hopefully come tomorrow or chase up UK Mail

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It's everything to do with O It's their responsibility to get the phone to the customer and they should be chasing UK Mail, not the OP. However the OP could phone them and get an update but any complaint needs to be to O2.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's 02's responsibility to get an order out in time to a paying customer hence my comment to O2. Some people don't have time to waste 2 days from 6am - 10pm waiting around for a late delivery.
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 123024 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Totally agree. Sadly, we see many complaints from other customers about the same issue. It has never happened to me when using Carphone Warehouse or even Amazon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5