Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repair postal serice? ?

Does anyone know what postal service is used when sending the phone back from repair to the customer?Can't find any information and getting nowhere with customer service.Thanks

Resolved! O2 Priority

Hi - I have a live O2 account but no current products or servcies (this when I had an O2 PAYG sim deal - this is now with Giff Gaff, which is O2) Can I still take advantage of O2's Priority perks e.g access to blueroom at the O2 arena, 15% off Up at ...

Grayser by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Services not able to help me so twice they have disconnected calls after over 15mins each

I need customer services assistance not someone who takes a message. If I go to a shop they phone customer services and hand phone to me - no advantage to having the shop.I have several issues that need addressing, how can I submit the following comp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty SIM Card?

Hello, recently i got a new LG mobile phone and I decided to take out my sim card from the last phone and use it for this one. It worked for a couple of hours, but while viewing the web I got a message saying that there is no sim card inserted and I ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused by Refresh

Hi there I am not normally confused but on this occasion I truly am and was hoping some kind soul would be able to help. I am coming to the end of my contract with O2 and was looking around for deals. When I phoned to get my PAC code they tried to se...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 devices on contract

Hi all, So i looking at the Alcatel Plus 10 tablet for £20pm but currently have a contract with o2 for my Sony Xperia for £37pm with 5 months to go. Question is can I have a tablet and phone on 02 contract at the same time or will I have to wait till...

Resolved! problem with roaming abroad

From yesterday afternoon I have problem with roaming. I can't call or receive anything. Sim card is working just the network. Today I call to the call centrum and they couldn't find any problem. Later on I found out that is problem by provider which ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos