Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stalking

annie418
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For 7 years my ex husband has stalked me on my mobile no NOT PHONE as his nephew hacked my no apparently happening often he has had access to all my messages phone calls Facebook and emails I feel as I have been raped I cannot believe that this can happen it is beyond me
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

annie418
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It is beggars belief that this can happen when I first suspected it I was told by an Apple employee that this could not possibly happen it was only after being forced to change my no and get a protection order that he caught himself out with a reply on a court document that my fears were confirmed no wonder there is so much fraud etc in this world
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Is this still happening or have the police and courts sorted it out for you?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Changing your passwords to key accounts like Facebook and iCloud will stop anyone getting access to your personal data.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@annie418  Take a look here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

StuBFrost
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Don't just change the password, also turn on two factor authentication on any accounts that allow it.
Message 6 of 6