Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

O2 open discount

Seen a few threads now. I'm trying to apply discount to my current phone. I put in my police work address and it states it is invalid. Also I have discount via my blue light card but as they are a separate entity what email address do I submit to hav...

Mwaller by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CCTV blocked

I have several cameras at home for which I have ports forwarded so that I can access them remotely, I’ve just added an NVR with another 4 cameras but cannot access them remotely from my phone unless I run a VPN on the phone in which case it works fin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Firewall - Port Forwarding - CCTV

Hello All, I apologise if I am posting this onto the wrong forum - if I have, would the Mods please move this to the correct forum? I have installed a CCTV system and have forwarded all the necessary ports in order for me to view the CCTV remotely bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung watch

I have upgrated my plan and phone and i was eligible to get the samsung watch active for free. I have applied for it the application was succesfull. That has been now quite a while, so i just wanted to know how long does it actually take to be delive...

Stanya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi my daughter dropped her iPhone XR in a little water .. the fone survived but the sim didn't ... it would not register.... we since got a replacement sim and the fone is not registering it either 勞... any ideas?

Lori by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old number

Hi i was wondering why I've not kept my old number from pay as go ee sim to my pay monthly O2 SIM I was told when O2 phoned me i can keep my number? Help everytime i try and request to keep my number it rejecting it

Suzanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos